Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to Holly!!!

It was Holly's 23rd birthday a few days ago but she had to work, so we took her out to lunch today. Her sister, niece and boyfriend all came too. She chose to eat at "Homestead Restaurant" again. The food was pretty good. Usually is. I thought it would be funny to buy party hats and make everyone wear them but I didn't have time. Tommy seemed quite relieved.

This is the 3rd time Holly has seen little Dylan since he left the hospital. He has changed so much so quickly that it probably seemed unreal to her. She seems to be doing so well though. I am grateful that her family supports her and that her man is so good to her. We always love seeing her and of course getting a big hug from her is my favorite.

Yes, Dylan is still a stinker and makes us hold the binkee in for him. But hey!! I'm not complaining. At least he takes one and really likes it, so that's okay with me.

Holly and I never get our picture taken together at these outings, so I thought it would be nice to get one of the two of us.

Holly, you have no idea how much you mean to our family. We all love you so much and are so grateful to you for everything you have done. We love our little Dylan and hope to be able to raise him just the way that you'd want us to. We wish you a very Happy Birthday and hope you know how wonderful you are!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Holly!! We all thank you for the miracle that you have given our Tommy and Lorraine!!! You must be an amazing angel!! I love you too lorraine!

Anonymous said...

That was from me, I forgot to type my name. :) Kimmel

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was wondering if you found my comments below in older posts. So good to see you guys! FOUR? How long have we been gone? Crazy!!! So good to keep in touch with you guys.

That Girl said...

May I just say that this the BESTEST idea for a blog EVER?!

Really.

I'm gonna have to cruise around some more ....

(And where did you live in Brazil?!)

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet Holly! she has indeed given you another little wonder hasn't she? What a blessing she is!
loving your blog and need you to call me when you have a few minutes I have TONS of questions!