Monday, July 13, 2009

Dylan's Sealing (tiny bit)

June 13, 2009

Ok, I know I am really late on this post and as it is, I am only going to put up a few pictures, so sorry. As soon as I get some free time I will write about the whole day.

One thing to let everyone know, especially after the last post, is that TJ never threw up. YAY!!! After Tommy's blessing, he was actually fine the rest of the day. Thank goodness.

Dylan on his way to the temple.


Some of my family, Tommy's family and Holly's family after the sealing. Everyone else took off. I will write a list of everyone who came soon. Hopefully I remember everyone. It was kind of a hectic day, although wonderful, of course!


Dylan, Holly and I.


Holly's family and our little family.

3 comments:

The Stones said...

Congrats! That is Awesome. You know I was never sealed to my parents because after they adopted me they statred having troubles that led to their divorce so I am only sealed to my wife and kids. Dylan is a lucky guy to have such great parents that recognize the importance of the sealing ordinance. I am glad all is good.

Joanna said...

you're family in not so little in number anymore. You guys have triple the number of kids of the "average family" these days. Amazing you have such a teenage body after all those kids! Wow, you get the best of both worlds!!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day!! That is so exciting! I also love your picture at the top of your blog. What a beautiful family!!