Well, today is the 20th year anniversary of my sister's death. She was 13 when she died. I was 12. She was run over by a potato combine. I really miss her. It has been sad going through the last 20 years without her here to experience it all with. It would have been so neat to see who she married, how many kids she would have had, what they would have looked like, what kind of mom she would have been. I would have loved to share my life with her. I have missed her the most when I have needed advice about something and wished I could have her input. I know the rest of my family is missing her too. My parents and my brother have already put flowers on her grave. As bad as it stinks having been without her, I know she is where she is suppose to be. I love having dreams about her because it feels like she was never gone in them. I miss her so much. "I love you Rachelle!"
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
A sad 20 year anniversary **** Click here to read Rachelle's Story
Well, today is the 20th year anniversary of my sister's death. She was 13 when she died. I was 12. She was run over by a potato combine. I really miss her. It has been sad going through the last 20 years without her here to experience it all with. It would have been so neat to see who she married, how many kids she would have had, what they would have looked like, what kind of mom she would have been. I would have loved to share my life with her. I have missed her the most when I have needed advice about something and wished I could have her input. I know the rest of my family is missing her too. My parents and my brother have already put flowers on her grave. As bad as it stinks having been without her, I know she is where she is suppose to be. I love having dreams about her because it feels like she was never gone in them. I miss her so much. "I love you Rachelle!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment