Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I VOTED today!

I just went and voted. This year was quick and painless. We didn't have all of the propositions and things to vote on that we have in the past. Plus, half of our ballot only had one person running for their office and they were all republican, so that was easy. I had a REALLY hard time deciding who to vote for this year. I'm not completely happy with any of them. But if it has to be one or the other I figured that McCain needed all the help he can get. I am wondering why they don't go by the popular vote. It makes me feel like my vote isn't worth anything. Oh well. I never have liked politics. After being Student Body President of our high school, I vowed that I would never marry a politician. Thank goodness Tommy didn't want to be one!!

No comments: