Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Great News!!!!!

Well, I am FINALLY back to blogging again. Now that I have lost almost all of my pictures from the past few years, sniff, sniff :( I figured I'd probably better get back to it. Had I been blogging instead of playing FarmVille on Facebook all of this time, I would have saved a lot more pictures. GRRRR! Computers can be wonderful, but man it stinks when their hard drives fail. Especially when you thought you had it all backed up.

Anyway, now for the good news... this is for everyone who wasn't at my daughter's dance recital and heard it announced to hundreds of people and for those who either aren't my friend on Facebook or don't ever check their FB account.... I am PREGNANT!!!!!! I know, crazy huh? I am now 18 weeks along. I am due on November 1st. We get to find out what it is on June 17th. Only two weeks from now. YAY!!! I am so excited!

I started a blog for the baby when we first found out. If you'd like to read the story
click here. Also I have updated Dylan's blog as much as I can with the pictures that I still had on my camera card. I put a few video's on there too. So fun!! Check them out and let me know what you think. Hopefully, I will be updating this blog on a more regular basis now. I don't want to lose anymore pictures! By the way, thank you to every one who has given me copies of your photos that have our family in them. I really appreciate it and love you all.

No comments: