Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Braxton singing his ABC's!!



I was one of those crazy people who woke up bright and early in the morning to go to the morning after Thanksgiving sales. Ya gotta love BLACK FRIDAY!! Well, my alarm clock's volume shorted out so instead of waking up at 3:45 a.m., I woke up at 5:39 in the morning. I rushed to Wal-mart as fast as I could and I still got everything I wanted except the video camera they had on sale. Bummer!! Needless to say, I bought myself a new alarm clock too. But I did get Wal-mart's digital camera. It was a great buy. So, I just wanted to see how to put video's on my blogspot so I figured I would video Braxton singing the ABC's. I wanted to catch him singing it this way before he learns to sing it the right way. I think it is so cute! I especially love the ending. He always says, "Next time I will sing with you. If the song to my page is still playing just move down and push pause on the video to the right. Then push play twice on Braxton's video to listen to him.

No comments: