
What in the world is the tooth fairy thinking, giving TJ $15 for all of his 7 teeth? I sure hope that this doesn't set a precedent for the other kids! I mean, I was just excited to get ONE quarter from the tooth fairy when I was a kid. Well, TJ woke up yesterday morning and had a roll of quarters and a roll of dimes under his pillow. It seems to me that the tooth fairy must have ran out of bills and had to go to her stash of coins or something. For some reason, TJ thought that he was too sick to go to school, but he just couldn't wait ANY longer before he could go to Wal-mart and spend his money on a toy. The transformer he wanted wasn't there, so he decided to buy another bionicle instead. (Click on the title to see it!!!!) He had it put together before we got to the school. TJ didn't have a very good day at school, so this morning I thought I'd let him stay home and then take him to school later if he got feeling better. But just as I was getting ready to take him, Tommy decided to take TJ to work with him instead, which actually was okay. TJ always has lots of fun with his dad! What a good daddy!!! We all can't help but love him!



No comments:
Post a Comment