Saturday, July 12, 2008

Our Annual Hall Camp Out!

This weekend we went on our annual Hall Camp Out. It has been a tradition in our family since before I was born. It includes everyone on my dad's side of the family. I had class on Thursday, so we didn't get to go until Friday morning. Actually, I took the kids up and Tommy met us later. We really had a good time. It was so good to see everyone again!

Here are some pictures of us roasting marshmallows around the campfire. I never did get a good one of Tommy, but he is in the background of TJ's, so at least you know he was there with us!!




Here is a slide show of more of the marshmallow roasting.




TJ absolutely LOVES chess. I know that may sound weird to some of you, but it's true. I didn't even realize an 8 year old could understand the concept of chess. But he does and he's very good at it. He kept going around asking everyone to play with him. He finally pulled Tommy away from the campfire and got him to play. TJ got a really cool Transformer chess set last year from Grandma Jeanne for his birthday. He was SO excited to get it. He loves it!

This is my cousin, Brandon, with his two sweet little kids sleeping on his lap. I thought it was so cute, I just HAD to take a picture. His wife, Lisa, came the first night with the kids and was here by herself, and the next night he was staying with them by himself. He is so brave. What a good daddy!

This is a slide show of a bunch of the cousins making beaded bracelets. They all had a really good time doing this. Tyra even said she made hers for me. How sweet is that?



I let TJ have a go at taking pictures while we were camping. This picture of my sister's daughter, Alaya, is the best one he took. I think it is so cute! He also took some photos of some one's sidewalk chalk art. He really enjoys taking pictures and has a lot of fun with the camera!

No comments: