Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dylan is such a happy baby!

Can you tell that my life is consumed with my little one?? I am so far behind on posting yet I seem to be able to keep adding things about Dylan. A few nights ago we were at TJ's "Pine Wood Derby" (which, YES, I still need to post about) and Dylan started smiling SOOOOO cute. I told Tommy to hurry and grab the camera and take a picture. Well, I had been video taping all of TJ's races, (in hopes that if he won any I would get them on tape) and so when Tommy went to take the picture it was still on video. So now, we have a video clip of Dylan smiling. He got him just at the tail end of his big grin, but hey, it's better then nothing. Nobody can say it's gas anymore. He even smiles when people laugh now. It is so cute!!!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

That is the cutest smile ever!

Yeehaw said...

I'm with you... I have to remind myself to post about something other than our new baby... they just capture your heart though and it's hard to break away. :-)