Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Tonight we went out to dinner with Alison, Troy, Kim and Wade. Well, little Dylan got to join the festivities with us too. We went to Wingers! I know, not our typical thing to do on New Years Eve, but we thought we'd try something different this year. Well, the food was terrible (mine anyway) but the company was GREAT!

After dinner we went to Troy and Alison's house for some fun and games. We played a Yahtzee board game, which was way funner then the real thing. Alison and I have become a bit addicted to Yahtzee. We can't go camping without it. Especially swim camp!

We also played 'Apples to Apples' and 'Fact or Crap'. Both of which were two of the FUNNEST games we have ever played! Right Alison??? No, they really were fun but not as fun as Yahtzee. Wade was the all time cheater of the night. Who'd a thunked it?? I had no idea Wade was so sneaky. Usually Tommy out cheats us all! Although he claims to only cheat in the game Skip-bo since it's allowed. Yeah right!!

After all the fun and games we quickly turned on the TV to watch the ball drop. Again, I have still failed to see the reason why we do this each year. It must be MUCH more exciting if you're actually there! I just like it because I know as soon as if falls, I get to do THIS.........

Kissing my man!! There's nothing I'd rather be doing at the stroke of midnight on the New Year.


Making a toast with our Virgin Shirley Temples. Alison went ALL crazy this year. No more plain sparkling cider for us!!

Come on Troy.... at least close your eyes!! Apparently he didn't want to get all romantic in front of every one.



Ali and Troy can't quite figure out this linking arms thing. We MADE 'em do it!

Can't tell their posing can ya?? Troy had already drank almost his whole glass!


Wade and Kim didn't want to have ANYTHING to do with it. Can't you tell how excited for pictures Wade is? Just kidding. I just didn't get a picture of them kissing... but they really do love each other! If Ali got some more picture of them I will post them later.





After the "WILD" party died down, we finished it off with a game of 'Dice', or 'Ten Thousand', or 'Zilch' or whatever you want to call it. We all call it something different. The fun part about it, is that half the time we make up our own rules too. Everytime before we play it we have to retell the rules that we are going to play during that game, just so we don't have an argument later on.

No comments: