Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dylan's page finally updated!

I finally got Dylan's page updated! I could add a few more pictures to it but since I have been severely neglecting our family blogspot, I figured I had better be done for a little while. Since everyone always comes to this blog first before looking at any of the kids pages I will put a link to Dylan's page on here so you can get to it quickly. Just click here. I would love for everyone to read our adoption story with Dylan. It has been such a wonderful experience already! Thank you to everyone for all of your love and support.

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Lorraine--you're so good at keeping up with these things! It looks like little Dylan is really enjoying his family and vice versa. :)

Joanna said...

I have been so busy latley this is the first time in 2 months I've taken the time to look thru friends blogs... He is adorable! Congratulations, I tell everyone I talk to you got a new baby. My parents wanted to be sure I tell you congrats from them & then send love from Russia!

Melissa said...

I can't wait to meet Dylan and yes...time goes by soooo fast.

Zack + Julie said...

Soooo happy for you all!!

Love, Julie