Sunday, May 17, 2009

The good news and the bad news!

How long can a chicken REALLY run around with it's head cut off????

I was going to post a picture of a chicken with it's head cut off, just to let everyone know that that is what I feel like I have been running around doing lately. But, I couldn't find any cartoon ones, and the real ones.... lets just say, were a little bit to graphic for me. I didn't think anyone would appreciate it. Especially my dad, who says that I put way too much stuff on my blog as it is. (He was pretty disgusted with my surgery pictures!)

Then I thought about just 'telling it like it is' and writing down all of the things I do in any given day. Last week, my busiest day was Thursday, which happened to be Braxton's birthday (and Party).... Tyra's gymnastics class..... TJ's baseball game..... and Braxton's preschool.... Braxton's hair cut, plus I worked (taught my gymnastics classes) and etc, etc. I really was running like mad, ALL day. But when I thought about 'telling it like it was', it overwhelmed the crap out of me just THINKING about how LONG this post was going to be.

Needless to say, (and I am sorry to all of our birth families who have been waiting patiently) but I just have NOT had any time to get more blogging done. I still keep debating on whether I should just post a whole ton of pictures and no words, just so I can get them up.


We'll see.

NOW FOR THE NEWS!!!

I do have some good news though. We finally got our carpet laid in our living room. Can I just say, YAY?!!!!

Bad news is, we brought our bird back into that room and it is like getting him for the first time, all over again. He is SOOOOO obnoxious and noisy. Tommy is ready to KILL me for still having him. He says he wants me to put an ad in the Thrifty Nickel to sell him. I love my little bird, but with all of the noise he has been making, I really am HALF tempted.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More good news.... although it took almost ALL of last week, I finally got my mountain of laundry all done.

The bad news is.... my bedroom is now such a mess that I can't even find my bed. Poor Tommy.



UPDATE: More good news.... I cleaned my bedroom. Tommy is so happy now!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The good news is.... now that Braxton's wrestling, Tyra's dance, and Tommy and I's soccer is finished, we only have TJ's baseball left to get through.

The bad news is.... all three kids start soccer in a few weeks! (That's actually not bad news. I love watching them play soccer. The running around just gets a little hectic at times.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The good news is.... Tommy and I are going to Vegas this next weekend!!!!

The bad news is.... all of our wonderful tax return money has already gone to bills. UGH! Dang, no money for gambling. (Just kidding!) Do people ever REALLY get ahead??


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The good news is.... Tyra's long awaited field trip to the zoo is tomorrow morning. She has been talking about it for months now about how great it is going to be that Tommy and I will be able to go with her.

The bad news is.... At this moment, I am still not sure if I'll have a babysitter for the boys or not. Tyra's teacher says, "No siblings allowed!"



UPDATE: The good news was.... My sister called and said she'd be able to watch the boys for me so I'd be able to go on Tyra's field trip with her.

The bad news was.... TJ woke up at 5 a.m. throwing up. Needless to say, I didn't get to go on Tyra's field trip with her. Sniff! Sniff! I was so sad. But, Tommy got to go with her still, so it all worked out ok. Although, I don't think I will have very many photos to post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



The good news is.... Tyra Jane (Tyra's birth mom) is finally going to be able to come and see us tomorrow.

The bad news is.... Now my house is a pig sty again and I will have no time to clean it before she comes. Another UGH!!!



UPDATE: The good news was.... Tyra didn't end up coming, so I actually did have time to clean my house.

The bad news was.... It is already messy again.... AND Tyra didn't end up coming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The good news is.... I have taken tons and tons of pictures during all of my headless chicken moments, example: Tyra's birthday, Braxton's birthday, soccer, baseball, wrestling, gymnastics, dance recitals, Easter egg coloring, Easter sugar cookie house making, kite flying, Mom's and Muffins day, mud cookies, Dylan, Dylan and more Dylan, etc.

The bad news is.... I haven't had anytime to post about any of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The good news is.... both our momma cats had their kittens.

The bad news is.... only one kitten from each batch survived. (Or wait, maybe that's the good news! Anybody want a new kitten???)

UPDATE: More bad news.... My white kitty, Maggie, ran away because she was mad that our tabby kitty, Utah, stole her one kitten from her. I miss her so much. She was such a sweet kitty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The good news is.... we only have a few weeks left of school!

The bad news is.... "WE ONLY HAVE A FEW

WEEKS LEFT OF SCHOOL!!!"

Well, I could go on like this forever, but as it is, I already have to get up in 6 hours again, so I'd better get to bed. Good night all!! Let's hope we wake up to some GOOD NEWS tomorrow!!!!

UPDATE: Waking up to vomit is NEVER GOOD

NEWS! (Especially for the one who's got to clean it.)

3 comments:

Cat said...

I just saw Curtis (Holly's dad) here at my work. I remember seeing a picture of him on your blog so I talked to him about Dylan, etc. He wanted me to tell you hi. What a neat guy. He said you told him that with Dylan came 3more grandkids. Awesome!

Yeehaw said...

You're awesome Lorraine!

Joanna said...

you crack me up!