Monday, June 1, 2009

Dylan's Announcement!

My sister, JaNae, made this sweet announcement for me today. She said, "I am making it so I get to pick the pictures!" I thought it was so funny that she picked the picture she did for the main one. Dylan always pulls his sock off of his right foot. I actually had a really cute picture of him holding onto his foot and he was smiling so big, but part of the picture was blurry. JaNae said she loved the look on Dylan's face in this picture so there we have it.

I am SOOOOOOO excited to have all of this done! I am so sad that several family members (including my brother AND sister) won't be able to make it to any of the festivities, but I know they would if they could. I especially want to thank my sister for being there for me today during my break down. She tried so hard to help me figure things out in my head. All's I know, is I feel like I have been waiting for this little guy to be a part of my life for so long, that I just want it all to be done as soon as possible. Little Dylan truly brings so much joy into my life that I just couldn't picture my life with out him. I am so grateful to his birth mom, Holly. She is one of the sweetest people I know.

Thanks again, Nae, for putting this announcement together for me. I am very blessed to have you as a sister. If I would have gotten only a 10th of the creative gene you got, I probably could've done this myself. You are so amazing at what you do. I will miss you during all of this. I love you and don't ever forget it!


3 comments:

Shyanne Butler said...

Adorable! Congradulations I am so happy for you and your family!

Yeehaw said...

That turned out so awesome!!!!
Congratulations to you & your family. Sometimes when I see you all together around town I almost start to cry. I think you and Tommy are pretty dang amazing people!!!

Janae said...

Thanks for the post Raine, I was happy to help you and it was fun hanging out with you. Even though you were a bit of a wreck! I love you too!