Next thing I see is THIS........
Apparently Braxton saw Tyra cutting out some of her little rats that she couldn't comb out and he thought it looked like so much fun. I found hair ALL over the bathroom sink. Oh GRRRRRR!Needless to say, I had to call and cancel our family pictures that we were going to get taken at the temple on Saturday. I have had them planned FOREVER! Braxton and Tyra both got a huge lecture and since Tyra was the first culprit to do it and the one who gave Braxton such a great idea, she also got grounded from scissors for a month. I told her that if I catch her with a pair of scissors with out asking then I will take her in and get all of her hair cut off. HA! HA! I know... I am SO mean. I don't think she liked that idea very much though, so let's hope it scares her away from them for a while. Mainly because that is a threat that I REALLY don't want to have to keep!
After this making my day even 10 times more stressful and boobing forever to Tyra Jane about it, I have finally calmed down a bit and am ready to have some company. Tyra Jane and her family are all coming to see us and spend the night tonight. I am SOOOOO excited to see them all. I feel like it has been forever. The kids are REALLY excited too. They can't quit bugging me about it. "When are they coming? Are they on their way? When are they going to be here? MOM!!! Call them and find out where they are????" Hopefully soon, is all I can say.



No comments:
Post a Comment