TJ came in this morning at 6:30 a.m. and said his stomach was REALLY sick. That woke up the baby. I had only been a sleep for about 4 hours. UGH! I tend to stay up really late the night before a big day.
I tried to go back to sleep.
Didn't happen.
Dylan kept talking and wouldn't keep his binkee in. Then Braxton came in my room and said that he had gone up stairs and that TJ was really hungry because he wasn't talking very good. Then he went and got a piece of bread for him to eat.
Tommy said no!
I asked Tommy to please go give TJ a blessing so he can feel better for today.
A few minutes later he came back down and said that he thought TJ was going to puke.
UGH!!! (again)
We have to be at the temple in 5 hours for Dylan's Sealing.
Of all days............. WHY TODAY???
Please pray for us, especially Teej.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
hope everything turned out well today. I was really wanting to go but ofcourse I was having major difficulties with my stupid work orders that were due at 4pm.
I hope that TJ was feeling better by the time you got to the Temple. We're so sorry that we couldn't share this special day with you and your family. Shawn was just moved to weekends and works 11am-9pm. We hope that you had a great day!
Ohh...NO....I am so sorry! I too hope all went well. How very exciting to be sealed together. What an amazing blessing!!
Post a Comment