Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tyra Jane and her family are here!!

After Tyra Jane and Brian got to our house we hung out and talked for a little while and then we left to go get something to eat before TJ's soccer game. We went to Wingers. While we were there I let TJ have free reign with the camera, just for fun. Here are a few of the pictures he took:





All of the kids have so much fun together! (I took this picture.)







Here is a picture of all of us: Dylan, Lorraine, Ashtyn, Brian, Tyra Jane, TJ, Sean, Little Tyra, Akasha and Braxton. Tommy couldn't come because he was still working. It started POURING rain again while we were eating so I kept calling and checking on whether or not they were going to cancel TJ's soccer game. Finally they did. YIPEE!!!!! Not that I don't LOVE to watch him play, I just really didn't feel like watching in the pouring rain. Plus we ALL would rather just hang out together. I was glad it got cancelled and so was TJ.

During dinner, Tyra Jane and Brian decided that they would like to get a hotel. Tyra wasn't feeling up to par and needs to get some good sleep. After dinner I needed to run and get a few things from Walmart, so TJ, Sean and Dylan went with me and the rest went with Tyra Jane and Brian to check into their hotel. I just hurried and ran in quickly so the boys waited out in the car.

Apparently TJ had a lot of fun taking pictures at dinner time because when he and Sean found the camera they decided to take a few more. Here are some of their photos:







TJ with glasses... Hmmm!

They were having WAY TOO MUCH FUN!



Eew!! GROSS!





This was their BEST picture of the night!!

After Walmart everyone came back out to our house and Tommy got home and we talked and hung out until pretty late.

Tommy likes to play this little trick on kids with his tie. TJ used to LOVE doing it with his daddy when he was little. Tommy did it to Ashtyn and I videod it. I will try to add the clip as soon as I can.

Tyra Jane, Brian, Ashtyn and their two Great Danes went back to the hotel and Akasha and Sean got to spend the night. The kids had tons of fun playing together. I love that they all get along so well!

Well, it's been a long day and I am very ready for tomorrow to be here and gone. I decided to take a picture of little Dylan on his last night before he becomes our son for good. Man, I sure love this little guy!

No comments: