Monday, October 15, 2007

I LOVE Comments!

So far, I have only told a few people about this blogspot, so there is not many who have seen it. But to ANY and ALL who look at it.... I would LOVE if you would add your comments. Let me know what you like and what you don't like. What you think I should do more or less of. I am still learning, so be patient with me. Hopefully soon I will be able to add some video clips into this. I have been working on it but haven't got there yet. We have recently got our family pictures taken. I added a few to my first blog about us. I am thinking of adding a little slide show of some of them. Anyway, I can't wait to hear from everyone!!

1 comment:

sariqd said...

I'm hoping this time, blogger will allow me to leave a comment! Argh! Anyway, just popping in to say - love the blog! Your family is beautiful and I do so hope it all works out with Braxton!

-Sara aka sariqd from cafemom