Saturday, October 20, 2007

A letter to all birth mothers considering our family

Dear Mom to be -
If you are reading this letter, you are in the process of making the hardest decision of your life. My heart and prayers are with you and your baby. I too was in your position and I too felt the feelings and confusion you are now dealing with.
I am writing this letter on behalf of the two people that comforted and quieted all those emotions for me. After months of praying, and crying, and mind changing I came across Tommy and Lorraine’s file. My heart immediately felt at peace just by looking at them. I found my daughter’s parents. This is something I feel to have been decided in heaven long before time began. This is important but there is something more important about our story.
Placing my daughter was the hardest thing I have ever done and even though I know with out a single doubt that she is with her intended eternal family - that action shook me to my core. I was so blessed to have found Tommy and Lorraine. I was so supported and so loved by these two people for the next two years that something that I thought was blessing their lives ended up being the biggest blessing of my life. They always put my needs and feelings on the fore front of their lives to help me heal. They put my needs and emotions at top priority, and in combination with Heavenly Father they did more than appreciate my sacrifice, the loved me like I was one of them along with our daughter.
I don’t think that recommending them is enough. If you are in a place as to be considering them for your child’s parents, know that you are considering two very obedient, loving people who truly are two of the most amazing people I have ever known. They are amazing parents, friends, and followers and listeners of our Heavenly Father and Christ. You can trust that your child will be brought up in the most ideal home, with the most wonderful people I have ever known.
I love them, and we love our daughter together. Tommy and Lorraine can never be topped by anyone as people, parents, as a couple or family members. They are as good as it gets and I would recommend them to anyone for anything they asked.
My prayers and love are with you in this very difficult time, as a mother you could not find any better parents for your baby or any better eternal friends for your self than them.
Sincerely,
Another Birth Mom

1 comment:

Shyanne Butler said...

Lorraine I was so happy to see this letter in your blog I am very excited for you and your family I wish the best luck and best wishes