Monday, March 10, 2008

My friend is going through the temple!!!


I am so excited!!! One of my favorite friends ever is going through the temple for the first time this Thursday. She is going through the Boise Temple and I get to go through with her! Tommy is still trying to figure out if he can get off work or not, but I am going for sure. I will try to take some pictures when I go and if I get some good ones I will post them when I get back. We will be leaving for Boise on Thursday morning. I will pick up TJ early from school and Braxton from preschool. Tyra will have to miss kindergarten, but luckily the kids don't have school on Friday so they won't have to miss it that day. Anyway, I can't wait. Boise, here we come!!!

Here are the only two picture I have so far. The picture to the left is of my good friend Janae and her sweet hubby. The one on the right is some of Janae's friends and family that came to support her on her special day. I accidently left my camera back at Tyra Jane's house so someone took these pictures and emailed them to me. So, that kind of stinks, but it's better than nothing, right? How could I forget my camera??? GRRRR!!

No comments: