Friday, March 7, 2008

New School Pictures taken Feb. 6th, 2008!!!!!

We took about a hundred of these photos. Braxton was cheesing it so big that I finally just had to tell all three of them to do a closed mouth smile. After so many tries, I was surprised to have it turn out so nice!!
I LOVE TJ's dimples!!! He is getting to be such a good looking young man! Since he had his teeth pulled he won't smile very often with his mouth open though.
Tyra has smiled for the camera so many times in her life that I think she is finally starting to get a fake smile. I can't say anything to her about it because then she gets self conscious and it only gets worse. She still looks beautiful though! What a dolly!
Braxton is such a character. I kept asking him to open his eyes wide so we could see them, so then he'd open his mouth and lift his eyebrows really high. I finally gave up. He still looks super cute though, don't ya think?

No comments: