Monday, December 24, 2007

ATTENTION: January 1st Dead Line!

Okay, I have just decided to try and edit some of my photos. They won't look as good because I will have to blank out our little guys face, but atleast you can see the rest of the family. Also, the slide shows are too hard to change so I made a new link to them under "Our slide shows". So, when I can put them back on our blogspot, I will still have them. I have had to set that link to private. By January 1st, I will have to have everything and anything that has to do with our youngest child taken off of our blogspot. Just to let everyone know ahead of time, especially all of our birthmom's and families. I am so sorry about this. Hopefully it won't be long before we are able to adopt our little guy and then we can do whatever we want.

No comments: