Monday, December 24, 2007

I am soooooooo SAD

I just found out that we have to either take our blogspot off of the internet all together or we need to set it to private. We have a sweet little foster child in our home and apparently we can not have his name or picture on the internet. This is very understandable, but it is just hard for us because we have had him for almost 3 years now and he is so much a part of our family, that it will be really hard to not have him in all of our blogs. I am going to try to take out any blogs that have him or his picture in them, but if it gets to be too big of a pain then I will just have to set it all to private. That means I will have to take out all of our fun slideshows and etc. :( Sniff! Sniff! I have tons more to post too, but I can't post any of them with him in them, but hopefully we will be able to adopt him soon and then I can repost everything as soon as we do. Sorry.

No comments: