Well, I didn't get any great pictures of Tyra dancing because I haven't quite figured out my new camera yet, but I will post what I got on her page. She did a dance to "Jingle, Jingle, Jingle" and to "Up On The House Tops". Tommy recorded her dances but I haven't been able to put them on the computer yet. Tommy also bought her 3 pretty yellow roses for doing such a great job and I forgot to take a picture of her with them. Oops! Well, Tyra is now done with dancing for the year. She is probably going to do gymnastics for the rest of the school year. Our car pooling situation has changed and her dance is further away then gymnastics. Plus she has been begging me for 2 1/2 years to do gym, so I thought, what better time then now?
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Tyra's Christmas Dance Recital ****
Well, I didn't get any great pictures of Tyra dancing because I haven't quite figured out my new camera yet, but I will post what I got on her page. She did a dance to "Jingle, Jingle, Jingle" and to "Up On The House Tops". Tommy recorded her dances but I haven't been able to put them on the computer yet. Tommy also bought her 3 pretty yellow roses for doing such a great job and I forgot to take a picture of her with them. Oops! Well, Tyra is now done with dancing for the year. She is probably going to do gymnastics for the rest of the school year. Our car pooling situation has changed and her dance is further away then gymnastics. Plus she has been begging me for 2 1/2 years to do gym, so I thought, what better time then now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment