

Well, today was especially fun! First of all, Tyra got to give the scripture in primary today. She absolutely LOVES to get up in front of people, whether it be talking, dancing or singing. In fact, when she was a Sunbeam she wanted to give a talk so bad and was so upset when they told her she would have to wait until the next year. It was so sweet! The worst part about it, is that the day of her very first talk, she ended up with a terrible fever and was throwing up that morning, so she wasn't able to give it anyway. Come to find out, she had Strep Throat. Yuck!Anyway, after church we all made dinner together as a family. Every once in a while we will do that and the kids absolutely love it. Usually Tommy and I will make dinner while the kids play. Today we made Tacos. TJ and Tyra's favorite thing to do is grate the cheese. After Taco's we had a little while of quiet time while I cleaned up the mess and then we got ready for the movie. TJ is great at popping the popcorn by himself now. All of the kids have their own little recliner chairs that they sit in. We set them around the TV and Tommy and I sit on the poof pillow. We all have popcorn, candy and drinks. Today we watched "Ratatouille".
They make cartoons so much fun to watch these days. Thank goodness! I am so sad, because I just found out that we are going to start having church from 1-4 pm next year. That means... say good bye to "Sunday Night at the Movies!" I guess we will have to do it once a month next year for Family Home Evening. The only problem with that, is the kids don't like it as much because when we do it for Family Home Evening, we watch a church cartoon instead. The kids like those cartoons, but they are much shorter. We have collected all of the Living Scripture movies, so we use them. We will be in SLC for a wedding reception next weekend so today will be our last Sunday Movie Night for a while. Sniff! Sniff! But it's been a BLAST!



No comments:
Post a Comment