
Holy Cow!! It is COLD outside and terribly WINDY! Today is the kids 4th snow day this year and 3 of them have been within the last week. If it were snowing right now, with the wind the way it is, we wouldn't have school for another week. If this weather keeps up, the kids are going to be going to school clear into June. The worst part about it, is now all of our wood is covered in snow, so Tommy hasn't been able to chop any for our wood burning stove. We've got electric heat too, but it just isn't the same. I love having a fire going in the stove. My poor kitties haven't been anywhere in sight all day today either. I hope they are okay.
Ya know whats crazy? My kids keep asking me to buy them popcicles. I keep trying to tell them that it is FREEZING outside, but do they listen? We have gone through about 3 boxes since the beginning of the year.
Anyway, the chillins are calling. Gotta go!!



No comments:
Post a Comment