Monday, February 4, 2008

Yay, for the GIANTS!!

We went to Tommy's parents house for a Super Bowl Party! Jim and Leslie, Jade and Melissa & fam, and Troy and Alison & fam were all there. The first half of the game the men watched pretty well. The women cooked and talked and watched the game here and there. During half time we got out "Rock Band" and everyone played that through the 3rd quarter and most of the 4th. Finally when the game got exciting, we put it back onto the big screen TV and watched the rest. No one really cared who won, until we all decided that it would be cool if the underdogs won. Although that would be REALLY sad for the Patriots. So, since we were rooting for the Giants, it made for a really GOOD game. It's always fun to jump up and scream when the team you want to win makes a touch down!! That's MY favorite part anyway. The party was fun and the food was great. We didn't leave until after 9pm, so I was REALLY hoping the kids would get a snow day today because they stayed up so late. Sure enough, at 6:30 this morning I turned on the news and we got another snow day. We also had one on Friday, so this is our 3rd snow day of the year. I think the kids are getting really anxious to go back to school. Right now, they are all in their rooms, supposedly cleaning them, because they made such a mess of them on Friday and through the weekend. Tyra came and said she was getting bored, so I said, "Well, if you are bored... I can find something for you to do!!" She didn't like that much.

Well, for anyone who has never looked at My Pet's Page, which is pretty much EVERYONE, just so you know, if you pet the black kitty's tummy with your curser, he will PURR!!! It's so cute! Plus, I took a great picture of them the other day. Check it out!

Good Day

No comments: