
Today I got some of the best news of my entire life.....(I can't say what the news is yet, until I know for sure that it's ligitimate news. But as soon as I know, I will post this part of the journal entry that I am leaving out).......
You know, this truly is one of the things that I absolutely love about life. I love seeing MY life unfold, as well as seeing others around me. When you are in the middle of a situation and you are so focused on that one thing, it is so hard to see past it. It's so hard to see everything else going on around you. When you really just have to keep saying, "Heavenly Father, I know that you are the only one that can see the eternal perspective on things. So, please help me to deal with this situation on hand with patience, perserverence and faith." I truly believe with ALL of my heart that everything happens for a reason. As soon as a situation in life is at it's end, you can look back and see so many things and realize that if one wouldn't have happened, whether good or bad, then the next thing wouldn't have been able to happen either. My entire life is one story after another like that. I think that nothing happens by chance. Everything in this life has a purpose, whether it be big or small. Even the mundain things. Think of all those people who were late to work the day of 911 because they misplaced their keys or hurt them selves so they stopped to get a bandaid or a friend called them and kept them on the phone too long... and now they are still ALIVE today.
I think when ever something bad happens to us, we are either suppose to learn something from it or it's just there to help us apprecieate things more when everything is going good. If for some reason...(this is about my situation - if it didn't work out)....then I think my heart literally would break. I don't know how I could ever live with it. But,.. IF it did, (turn out bad) I know that it would be the will of the Lord. He does know what is best for me and for ALL of us. We just have to learn to accept that and BELIEVE in him and in his plan. I love Heavenly Father and Jesus both so much. I could not live my life without them and in all actuality, I wouldn't want to. I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Right now, I love my life SO much. I hope so bad that I can live my life in the way that I will one day be able to live with my entire family in heaven, with our Heavenly Parents and Jesus again. I love my life here and I don't want it to end, but I truly long for the day that I can feel the warm embrace of my Saviour again.
For if it weren't for him,... I would have NOTHING. Love, Lorraine
This whole entry makes a lot more sense when you can read the entire thing, but I just couldn't put it all in yet. Hopefully I will be able to soon, then EVERYONE can know what a wonderful day this has been and what wonderful news I got.Read the rest of this post



2 comments:
I hope it is what I think it is! Either way, you're doing a great job Lorraine! :)
Please let us know.... we just love to pieces....
Post a Comment