Sunday, February 17, 2008

We've been married 13 years!

Tommy and I have now been married for 13 years! WOW!! We got to take a fun getaway for the weekend. The first night we played "Rock Band" for a long time because we don't ever get much of a chance to do that after the kids go to bed. That was fun! We are now on the hard level so it takes a lot more effort to get it right. I am not sure if we'll ever make it to the expert level.

SmileyCentral.comThe next day we did a lot of shopping, mostly for me!!! Although, Tommy did get a few pairs of shoes. We also got the kids a bunch of stuff. That night we ate at the "Olive Garden". Yum!!!

Then on Sunday, I wasn't feeling quite up to par, so we layed around all day watching TV in our hotel. That was nice and relaxing. For dinner we ordered take out at "Applebees". That was REALLY yummy too!

Then today we got up and went and picked up our dog Meeko from my sister's house. Meeko got to spend the weekend with her little girl, who is now named "Cocoa". If you ever look at my pet's page, she used to be named Hershey, then Cookie, but Cocoa really does fit her the best. Both Meeko and her pup had a ball together! After we picked her up, we did a little bit more shopping and then went and picked up the kids and came home. Well, in a round about sort of way. We did a lot of other stuff but for the first time..... I am trying to make a long story short!!!! Anyway, we had a lot of fun! I just wish that I wouldn't have gotten "sick".

Well, spending these past 13 years with Tommy, (17 - if you count dating) have been the best years of my life and I look forward to spending the rest of my years with him, even into the eternities. I love you babe!

No comments: