Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Awesome news! (Click here)

Now that I have set this to private, I guess I can let everyone know that Tommy and I are expecting a baby. He will be born with in the next 3 days. His sweet birthmom, Holly, has been so wonderful. If you'd like, you can read all about our experience so far on the baby's blogspot.

Tomorrow night is our ward's Christmas party and Tyra thinks she is in such a dilemma. She really wants to be there to see the baby, but she also wants to go to the party really bad. She gets to dress up as an angel or a lamb. Sometime during my busy day tomorrow I am going to have to figure out something for her to wear. TJ and Braxton are supposed to be shepherds or wise men. Boy, I don't know. They may have to go dressed as themselves at the rate I am going. Which would be great by me. I am suppose to sing a song in the program with all of my 22 activity day girls. I hope, just in case we are in the hospital tomorrow night, that the girls can make it with out me! I am just kidding. I know they can. They will do great!

Anyway, I am SO unbelievably excited about our new little guy that I just can't sleep. Obviously, considering that I am posting this at 1am. But I still have things I need to do to get ready for it though, so I better get a move on.

6 comments:

paulak said...

Congratulations! I am thrilled for you. I know you told me a bit ago, but I am still just so excited for you. Can't wait to see the little guy.

Becky said...

That is so exciting!!!! I'm so happy for you guys

The Hunters said...

Shawn & I are so exited for your family!! We would love to meet the little guy when everything has calm down, and you are settled! Congrats!!

Melissa said...

I just can't wait to see your new addition. Seriously if you need anything let me know.
I will be there in a moments notice. HAHA!!! :)

Shyanne Butler said...

Congatulations I am so Happy for you.

Doug, Marilee & Co. said...

Yea!!! I am so excited for you. Thanks for inviting me to your blog. Sorry I haven't e-mailed you back. I can't imagine a better Christmas present than a baby! I will be checking your blog a ton because I want to know the latest on this baby boy!! Congratulations! Love ya!