Today's the big day!!! And I say today, because just like last night, I am still up past 1 a.m and shouldn't be. Especially since I have to be up at 6 a.m. to get the kids ready for school. Anyway, Holly's doctor is going to start her at 8am. I am going to get the kids on the bus and then head in to be with her. I won't have time to post while I am there so I figured I had better do it now. As soon as anything happens, I will see if I can get someone to do updates for me. There have been SO many people tell me that I HAVE to make sure and call them and that they had better not find out on my blogspot first, so if someone else is updating it for me, it won't be my fault, RIGHT? But I really truly will try and remember everyone that said that to me. Hopefully I can think more clear tomorrow, or I guess, later today.
Everyone who reads this blog, please please please pray for us. Especially for Holly and her family and that our little guy will get here safely. Of course all of it with the mention of, "If it be Thy will." Tommy and I had a prayer together tonight and it was mostly all about this situation and when we got done Tommy said, "And you meant to say.... If it by Thy will, right?" Oops! I had forgotten. So, hopefully Heavenly Father knows that is what I meant! Good thing he is smarter then the rest of us. Well, everyone, STAY TUNED!.....................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment