Thursday, December 11, 2008

baby update

I got a call around 6:45 am from Holly's mom and she said that Holly was in labor from 4am and that they were leaving for the Hospital right away. So I hurried and got the kids ready for school and headed for the hospital. I got there around 7:30am. With in about an hour she was dilated to a 6 and 90% effaced. Her contractions had been about 15 min apart. By 9:30 they had broken her water and shortly there after started her on pit. Now we are in the waiting room waiting for them to finish her epidural. She's been a pretty tough cookie so far. The Dr says she will probably have the baby between noon and 2:00 pm. I will update again as soon as I know more. (I'm Lorraine's mom and I'm doing the update for her while she sits in the waiting room.)

1 comment:

Shyanne Butler said...

I am so excited for all of you! I will being thinking of you all day today.