Friday, December 5, 2008

updated blog

I am going to set my blog to private this Sunday. By the way, thank you to everyone that has emailed so far. You guys are AWESOME!!

Well, I just updated a bunch more from Halloween night. I still have some video clips and slideshows to add, but I figured, I really need to get past this Holiday, since we have already had Thanksgiving now and are onto Christmas. So, hopefully I will add them soon.

3 comments:

Becky T said...

Hey Lorraine, I would love an invite of course. beckythalgott@yahoo.com. But now I'm worried--you are always telling me to never go private and now you are. Has something happened? Why did you decide to go private? Just curious. Hope all is well.

grammie kim said...

hope I don't have to wait until I read about that special new present, just call my internet is so slow that I can't stand to surf the internet so just let me know otherwise I won't see until i am back at the college on the 4th of january, kim

Audrey said...

Hey--I've been waiting for some good news from you...let me know how things are going!