Thursday, December 11, 2008

He's finally here!

Tommy and Lorraine's beautiful baby boy was born at 5:31 PM December 11, 2008. Weighing in at 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long. Holly and baby are doing good and Tommy and Lorraine are still trying to agree on a name.

More details to come later when Lorraine can get some time to get on. She has had a very long busy day today. They all must be tired!!!

Thanks everyone for your support!


(Again posted by Melissa Lorraine's sister in law.)

8 comments:

Nana said...

I am so happy for all of you! Braxton your a big brother now. That's a big job but I know you are going to be great at it. Nana Loves you sweetheart. Give your new brother a kiss for me. Hugs and kisses to you all!

Shyanne Butler said...

Yahoo! I am so happy you! Can't wait to see a picture of this beautiful blessing!

Melissa said...

Ok I got myself signed back into my account! I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see your little man. I asked Jade after he talked to you on the phone when you guys would be able to bring him home and Jade was like they have him. I had to laugh cuz I said they might have him but he has to stay in the hospital and he was like oh yeah right! :) I hope we will be able to see him when we get together for birthdays. I love babies. Well other people's babies. I love being a aunt and I am so excited to have a new little baby to cuddle!!! I am so happy you guys get to have this wonderful new blessing. You totally deserve all the good things that happen in your life and I know you have dealt with more crap than you need but I am glad something good has come to you guys!!!
I Love all of you!!!
Melissa

Kristi said...

congradulations guys I can't wait to see him.(pictures hint hint). But really I hope you are enjoying you sweet new little boy.

Becky T said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see some pictures!

Grandpa Goodson said...

Thats just SUPER.. congrats.......

Becky said...

Congratulations. I am SOOO excited for you guys. I had the goose bumps reading your postings. What a neat experience for your family

Melissa said...

I am so excited that you were able to be there when your baby boy was born...it is an awesome experience. I can't wait to here all about it, see picture of your little guy and hear what you named him. Our little men weighed exactly the same! Congratulations!!!