Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Grandpa Stuart's 60th Birthday!

Today is my dad's 60th birthday. We aren't able to go see him today, so Tyra wanted to make him a birthday card and put it on the blogspot so he can see it.


Just in case you can't decipher it, it says: "Gapo u arn the best gapo evr ucks u do hod wrk fro gamu."

But what she meant to say was: "Grandpa you are the best grandpa ever because you do hard work for grandma." I am not sure why, but Tyra has always said uh-cuz instead of because. Now it has even rubbed off on Braxton and he does the same thing.

When I saw the front of her card I said, "Oh, Tyra! What a cute hat." She said, "uh, MOM..... it's not a HAT, it's his HAIR!!" Oops! But look at that, it's even cuter as hair!!

So, there you have it... my dad with his curly black hair, standing on the tip of a mountain, looking down at a gigantic flower! I LOVE Tyra's imagination!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY dad - we love you!!!!

1 comment:

Goodwin Family said...

Isn't it great the imaginations that kids have! Some of Matthew's (my 5 year old) drawings are so funny!! :)