Friday, October 31, 2008

Tagged again!

TAGGED!
Arynne Hoge tagged me! Who will I tag? Read on...


Four TV Shows I Watch:
1. American Idol (Yes, I am addicted)
2. Scrubs (It stinks this went off of the air.)
3. Friends (Yes, I still laugh at all of the reruns!)
4. All of the kid shows on Channel 10 (They are not really watched, but they are always heard in the background.)

Four Favorite Restaurants:
1. Olive Garden (This is about the furthest that I branch out)
2. Mostly ANY Mexican Restaurant
3. Applebees
4. Chili's

Four Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. I took my very last Foot Zoning class. :( I am REALLY going to miss it.)
2. Searched for hours trying to find Braxton's Bronco Football costume. (Never found it. Grr!)
3. I got really sick after eating dinner in our class and my teachers zoned it out of me. It was crazy cool! I hope some day that I can know as much as they do.
4. Took our adoption profile off of Parent Profiles.com

Four Things I am Looking Forward To:
1. Getting another baby.
2. Going to Montana to graduate in Foot Zonology.
3. Christmas (come on, who doesn't look forward to that?)
4. Getting our house finished.

Four Things On My Wish List:
1. I wish I had more time to think up some good wishes.
2. I wish some rich person would pay off all of my bills.
3. I wish our house was completely finished.
4. I wish I'd go to bed earlier at night. (Dang computer!)

Four Things I'm Grateful For:
1. My husband and kids
2. My family
3. My friends
4. My Life! (Arynne, you took the words right out of my mouth.)

Four People To Tag:
1. Joanna (I know you love me, you don't need to say it!)
2. Melissa (I've tagged you NOW!)
3. Becky (In your spare time, of course!)
4. Nichole (Ha! Ha! Now you have something to blog about!)

3 comments:

Zach and Jessi said...

Hi Lorraine I'm Jessi from the adoption class you came to. I came across your blog and just wanted to say thank you for coming and sharing your experiences with us I also hear congratulations are in order, that is so exciting. I hope to get to see you and get to know you better at FSA get togethers.

Joanna said...

so what am I supposed to do? I'm not up on the tag thing

Melissa said...

uh did you actually tag me? Just checking. Do I just post this to my blog and change it to my answers?