Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Carving 2008

Tonight for Family Home Evening we had our annual Pumpkin Carving Party. This year was different then any other year though. We actually used pumpkins from our OWN garden. They weren't nearly as perfect as those from the store but the kids thought it was fun to go pick them for it. I had been saving the best one for tonight and when I went to pick it my hands went right through it. YUCK!! Apparently, I waited TOO long. We had a few extra so the kids thought it would be fun to use them all. We all had so much fun!!




Here is a picture of all of our jack-o-lanterns except for Tommy's. By the time he was done helping everyone else, he was finished for the night. I will post a picture of it when I can.

From left to right: TJ carved Darth Vader, then it is Braxton's that daddy helped him with, TJ had me make a little baby one, Tyra's is the big huge one in the back, mine is the one with the tiny pumpkin in jail, then we made a dog and a kitty. The animal one's were pretty fun to do!

Here are some more pictures from our fun night!

No comments: