Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Braxton graduated from preschool

Braxton graduated from his first year of preschool tonight. His teacher is Miss Emily and she is so unbelievably sweet. I think she is the ONLY person that could have handled Braxton for this long! She said he has improved SO much, so that totally makes it worth it to me. I am not sure where he is going to go next year yet. You know, with high gas prices, it's all about the CAR POOL!!! Braxton's graduation was fun! I am so proud of him!

As soon as I get a chance I will post more about it in Braxton's words on his page and then add the link to the title. Where does ALL my time go???

3 comments:

Becky T said...

What a cute boy!! And I'm so glad to see that his adoption has been finalized and that the sealing went great! I loved the pictures. What a wonderful thing and what a beautiful day! I'm so happy for you guys. You have a beautiful family, Lorraine!

Yeehaw said...

Hey, if you find some preschool that's awesome clear out here in the middle of no where, let me know. I need to enroll Clancey but also have the same concern. :-)

Blog Bling said...

From one adoptive mother to another, I know it's hard to wait! Try BLOG BLING to jazz up your blog and make it more eye-catching!

Visit my profile for the link.

Best of luck as you await your next blessing and congratulats to the preschool grad!!