Tyra graduated from Kindergarten this evening. She said she was sad because she didn't want to leave her teacher. How sweet is that? The graduation went really well, except for at the end, the slide show projector over heated and we didn't get to see all of it. The songs the kids sang were so cute! Tyra got a ribbon for "FAITHFUL ATTENDANCE" which means that she only missed one day of school the entire year. The worst part is, she wasn't even sick. That is the day I had to take her out of school so that I could get to Boise in time, to go to the temple with my friend. Oops!All of the kids got to stand up and tell what they want to be when they grow up. Tyra said that she wants to be a dance teacher and a mom. She will need a studio, costumes, mirrors and bars. I thought it was so cute! Hopefully she will always think that and then we can teach together when she is older. Well, I guess we will see! I am so proud of my little graduate!!
Tyra will tell about it on her own page when I get a few more minutes. I will set the link in the title as soon as I can.



No comments:
Post a Comment