Monday, June 2, 2008

Let's go fly a kite...another day!

Well, this is what happened after our futile attempt at flying kites today. Actually, TJ and Tyra got to fly theirs for a while but I never could get all three going at the same time. Braxton's kite would just get up in the air and then start spinning and dive bomb to the ground. So, we tried moving to a different spot and then we couldn't get ANY of them to fly. The kids were so sad. I guess we will try again on another day.... hopefully on a warmer one.

Tyra's kite tails got so tangled, it took me over 1/2 an hour to fix.

TJ's string got so tangled that I had to cut it off and start over.

The kids have been asking FOREVER to fly kites. I kept telling them we'd do it as soon as summer was here, hoping it would bewarmer by then. Well, it is NOW summer, it's still NOT warmer, but at least I can say, we tried!

No comments: