After I got to my parents house yesterday, JaNae and I studied until after 11 p.m. Then I studied by myself until 3 a.m. I finally couldn't take it anymore and had to get some sleep. I was back up at 7:00 this morning and studied until about noon. Our test started at 1:00 p.m. This is a picture of us before the test. We were supposed to look like we were scared (which we actually really were - at least I was anyway). Good thing I didn't try to become an actress! I got such a kick out of the look on my sister's face. She is such a goof ball! I have had so much fun taking this class with her. It has been great having a study buddy too! Too bad we live an hour apart.

Okay, this is what we looked like for over 8 hours straight, except for the dinner break. I told JaNae that this was worse then the A.C.T.'s. She said, "Yeah, but at least with the A.C.T.'s you could just fill in the bubbles when you didn't know the answers." It really was the longest test I have ever taken, and apparently it is WAY easier then it used to be. Geesh! I am glad I am taking the class now then. The great food all makes it worth it though. Kim and Christa, our instructors, make wonderful meals. I am always the most excited for that. Well, I guess we will see tomorrow how we did. Now I need to go catch some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's.
No comments:
Post a Comment