Tyra had her second night of recital tonight. She did great again! Tommy and I took different cars just in case the boys got bored during the play and wanted to leave. They actually ALL stayed for the whole thing. It really was kind of a cute play. The kids really enjoyed it! And Yes, Tommy did bring Tyra flowers tonight. She loved them, of course!! Any time she has a recital or performance she likes to call it "HER" day. "Mom, since this is MY day, I get to pick where we eat, huh?" & etc. When it was over it was time to go to bed though, so no eating out tonight. Dang it!!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
The 7 Nasty Princesses play!
Tyra had her second night of recital tonight. She did great again! Tommy and I took different cars just in case the boys got bored during the play and wanted to leave. They actually ALL stayed for the whole thing. It really was kind of a cute play. The kids really enjoyed it! And Yes, Tommy did bring Tyra flowers tonight. She loved them, of course!! Any time she has a recital or performance she likes to call it "HER" day. "Mom, since this is MY day, I get to pick where we eat, huh?" & etc. When it was over it was time to go to bed though, so no eating out tonight. Dang it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment