Monday, June 16, 2008

Tyra's Father's Day Tie

Tyra was the most adament about Tommy wearing her tie, so he decided to wear it to work today. I am not quite sure if he actually wore it TO work, or if he just wore it going out the door. But either way, it was such a sweet gesture. I know it meant a lot to our little girl. She was so proud of what she had made for her daddy!

This is Tommy's 'John Black' look! For any of you 'Day's of Our Lives' fans you will know what I am talking about... the one raised eyebrow look. Years ago, Tommy and I used to watch it all of the time and we would always make fun of John Black, because he was always giving that look. I still think it's pretty funny!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So I was looking down your blog page at your pictures. I noticed these pictures and I realized holy cow! Hmmmm where have I seen this facial expression before?? Looks totally familar and if you look at some of our pictures you will see that Jade and Tommy sure love getting their pictures taken huh?? Jade makes some of the same faces when he has his picture taken. :)