Well, today me and the kids went to the movie "Annie". I would have to say that Braxton did WAY better this week!! I did feel bad though, because TJ was bored out of his mind most of the movie. I used to love it as a child, but WOW! I totally forgot how much singing was in it. Sometimes I felt like they would only say about three sentences and then they would burst into another song!! I, of course, still liked it. But it moved WAY slower then movies now-a-days do. Braxton did get a little squirmy towards the end, which was completely understandable. So, I let him sit on my lap for the last 15 minutes or so. It all worked out okay. I praised him up and down about what a great job he did. So, hopefully, he will continue being good for the rest of the movies this summer. Well, the movie was a little slow, but either way, it was worth it for the popcorn and candy!!!!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Movie Time - Annie!
Well, today me and the kids went to the movie "Annie". I would have to say that Braxton did WAY better this week!! I did feel bad though, because TJ was bored out of his mind most of the movie. I used to love it as a child, but WOW! I totally forgot how much singing was in it. Sometimes I felt like they would only say about three sentences and then they would burst into another song!! I, of course, still liked it. But it moved WAY slower then movies now-a-days do. Braxton did get a little squirmy towards the end, which was completely understandable. So, I let him sit on my lap for the last 15 minutes or so. It all worked out okay. I praised him up and down about what a great job he did. So, hopefully, he will continue being good for the rest of the movies this summer. Well, the movie was a little slow, but either way, it was worth it for the popcorn and candy!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment