Tuesday, June 17, 2008

More painting and soccer

This morning the kids decided that they wanted to use the Color Wonder airbrush. I absolutely LOVE Color Wonder products because you always know that there won't be any colors all over everything. The markers are the BEST for church. No colored ink on white shirts and dresses. Hallelujah!! .................................................................................. .................................................................................. .................................................................................. Later on, in the evening, all three kids had their second soccer games. Braxton's game was at 6:30 p.m. and TJ and Tyra's games were both at 7:30 p.m. They all did so good. It is so cool because after every game and practice now, TJ tells me how much he likes soccer. I am glad he has an activity that he really enjoys. Tyra was JUST about to make a goal and accidentally tripped in front of the ball. Oops! She did make a goal later on though. Braxton is having so much fun! He is much more aggressive then the other kids were at this age. He even made a goal tonight..... although it WAS for the other team! I actually almost got it on video too. The problem is, you can only hear me yelling, "Other way, Braxton. Go the other way!!!!" and all you can see is grass. I accidentally took the camera off of Braxton while I was yelling. Hopefully next week he'll be able to get his directions right. Braxton's favorite part is when the game is over. That is when he gets his refreshments. Yum!! I got a little video clip of TJ and Braxton at these games. I will try to get one of Tyra soon. Braxton doesn't mind that everyone is bigger then him. He likes to get right in the middle of things anyway, and he LOVES to get the ball out of the net after each goal. He is actually quite fast for his age too. It is so fun to watch the kids play! Tommy didn't get to come tonight. He had a softball game.

No comments: