

It ended up being SO much fun! Maybe I'll have to go and buy one now. Either that or just make it a little longer! Maybe Tommy will slide on it too. He's such a GREAT dad!


Braxton had just woke up from a nap before this, so he was REALLY ready to play. He was a slippin' and a slidin' ALL over the place!! He didn't ever want to quit.


Right when Tommy started setting things up Tyra ran and put her swim suit on as fast as she could. I don't know if she even knew what it was for, but she knew it was going to be fun!!


TJ was very creative on the slip n' slide. He tried it on his belly, knees, spinning in circles and even standing. It was fun watching what he would come up with!


Yep!!! Even I couldn't resist getting in on the action. I only went a few times though. Because OH MAN that water was COLD! Plus, I just about slipped off of the end! Oops!!
Here are some more pictures of our fun day! Summer is such a blast!




No comments:
Post a Comment