Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I think this is the way Tommy feels sometimes when the kids are hanging all over him. He plays with them so good though. They'd have no idea if he was ever annoyed or not. Well, the kids and I got Daddy a big HUGE Sugar Daddy for Father's Day. Can't you tell how excited he was to get it? Actually, I think that look on his face is more excitement about getting his picture taken! He also got an electric bass guitar. I will post a picture of that as soon as I get one taken. He really did like that gift!

The kids all made him decorated ties for Father's Day too. They made them just before Mother's Day at a church activity though, so it has been all that I could do to keep the kids from giving them to him early. I actually had to hide them until today. Tommy is SO excited to wear them to work! I mean, wouldn't you be??? Gotta love kids and their crafts!

Tommy, I want you to know that I think you are the best Father in the whole world and I think it is safe to say that the kids think so too! We all love you so much.

Happy Father's Day to Grandpa Tom, Grandpa Stuart and Jeremiah too! Thank you for everything. You really do mean the world to us.

No comments: