Thursday, June 12, 2008

Shrek the 3rd - Weekly Movie

Today I took the kids to a matinee of Shrek the 3rd. Everything was going great until Braxton decided that he just didn't want to watch a movie or be quiet anymore. Finally I had to take him out into the lobby and sit with him for about 15 minutes until he decided he was going to be good. We went back in and caught about the last 5 minutes of the show. During all of this I told him that if he didn't knock it off then he wouldn't be able to go to the movie with us next week. Well, he didn't knock it off, so I guess we will see what happens. I hope I can find a baby sitter for him. I figure that he has got to learn how to be good sometime. Better when he is four then for me to try and teach him when he is 15, right? Other than that, it was really fun. TJ and Tyra really enjoyed it. I think Braxton would have liked it a little better too had he been able to take a nap before we went. These late summer nights are killing us!

No comments: