

We also decorated frames. Tyra did hers completely by herself. I think it turned out pretty cute! Mine wasn't picture worthy!!..................................................................................
After the Mother Daughter activity we went home and I guess the kids hadn't had enough fun yet, so we decided to make Sand Creations.


Braxton didn't get to finish his because he wouldn't quit bothering everyone. I told the kids that I do these activities with them because I like to have FUN with them. If they are fighting or whining it makes it not fun for me anymore. So I said that if they started doing either of the two then I would ask them to go to their rooms. They could go to their rooms quietly and stay until they decided they could be happy and have fun again. (Whether that took 10 seconds or 10 minutes.) But if they threw a fit on the way to their room then they had to stay there until the project was over.I actually thought that TJ might be in his room the whole time, but he was only sent once and came back down a few minutes later being sweet! Braxton on the other hand was sent to his room about 5 times. By the 6th time, he finally decided to throw a HUGE fit, so he didn't get to finish his project. He was sad, but hopefully it will teach him to be better during the rest of our projects. Tyra was very quiet and peaceful through the whole thing. She really does NOT like contention. Anytime I start getting mad at the boys about something, she always gets my attention away from it and tells me she loves me. It is so sweet! She definitely keeps me grounded.
Here are their creations. Tyra's is on the left, TJ's is in the middle and Braxton's is on the right. Even with issues, we still had fun!



1 comment:
Cute activities! Sorry I haven't e-mailed you in awhile...summer time gets so busy! I'll write soon, promise!
Post a Comment