I have been tagged about my HUSBAND.
1. What is his name? Tommy
2. How long have you been married? 13 years
3. How long did you date? 2 years if you don't count his mission. (which I guess you really can't. I dated a lot of other people while he was gone.) We got together in January 1991 and were married in February 1995.
4. Who eats more? Depends on the meal or if he is trying to lose weight. Usually him.
5. Who said I love you first? Um........that was a REALLY long time ago. No, just kidding! He did.
6. Who sings better? Tommy, by far. I absolutely LOVE singing but unless I have a great soprano on each side of me......... Can you say, TONE DEAF???
7. Who is taller? He is by 5 inches. Just right!
8. Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine, although it is usually only used on my boys. I stay pretty calm around everyone else.
9. Who does the laundry? Me, unless he runs out of socks to wear. Actually, he used to do the laundry then, but now he just goes out and buys more!!! Really, I just do that on purpose so he'll buy new socks when his get old! :)
10. Who does the dishes? Me, unless there aren't any forks.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, it's closest to our closets. It also depends on where we live.
12. Who does the cooking? ... Cook? What's that?... He cooks. I heat things up! Okay, I cook sometimes, just not as often as I would like. I am controlled by my stomach and usually don't plan ahead well enough, so I usually end up making something that is quick. I LOVE Sundays! We both cook together.
13. Who is more stubborn? Either one of us, given different circumstances.
14. Who proposed? He did.
15. Who is most likely to admit that they are wrong? ME!!! And anytime I have to he gets such a kick out of it. He likes to rub it in. Of course, because it doesn't happen very often. HA! HA!
16. Whose parents do you see the most? His, they live closer. But I see my parents quite often too.
17. Who pays the bills? He makes the money. I do the bill paying....and most of the spending! That is WHY I do the bill paying!
18. Who wears the pants? We both do, depending on the subject.
19. Why do you love your husband?
I love him for all of the hard work he does for our family.
I love him for letting me be in a bad mood when I want to and yet he still stays in a good mood somehow (most of the time anyway!)
I love when he plays his guitar and sings to me (even though on some songs, I love to join in and it probably ruins it)
I love that he has such a STRONG testimony of tithing and other gospel principles.
I love him for always being worthy to give me and our children Priesthood blessings when we need them.
I love how much he STILL compliments me on my looks. He makes me feel so beautiful. (even when I'm not wearing make-up!)
I love it when he holds me and tells me how much he loves me and that he would never ever want to be with anyone else.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE how wonderful he is with our kids. He stays up so late into the night doing work for his job (sometimes till 2 or 3 in the morning - or later) just so he can spend time with the kids and I after school and before we go to bed.
I love him because he always helps TJ with his homework. Only family that has seen how TJ acts towards me sometimes are the people who would know how much I appreciate that one.)
I love that he loves and accepts me for who I am.
I love that he can fix just about anything. Our house, car, computer, just about anything mechanical, my bad moods for the most part, and even Braxton's little heart when he's gotten in trouble by mom.
I love that even though he hates some of the little things I do (all of the time - like buying hundreds of books, organizing papers in the middle of the doorways, getting involved in WAY too many things, taking soooo much time to update my blogspot :), etc, etc.) he just teases me about it, laughs it off and then loves me anyway.
I love how gentle he is with me.
I love how much he loves our children's birth families, and that he truly does care deeply for them.
I love how much he loves his family, how much he respects and looks up to his father and how much he loves and adores his mother.
I love that he loves MY family. It is so great not to have "Mother-in-law" issues on either side of our families.
I love that he is such a jokester and the life of the party, but when it is needed he is the most sensitive and caring person ever.
I love him for the wonderful example he is to me and the kids.
I love how smart he is. He truly is a genius!
I could go on and on and on and on, but most of all, I love Tommy more than ANY other person in the entire world, and I love that he loves me just as much!!! (and I love that I know THAT.)
20. Who are three people you are going to tag? I don't know very many people with blogs, so I guess ...Marlo, Kayla and Julie. Have fun! (Thanks for the tag, Becky!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment