Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tyra's field trip was so fun! **** Click here!

Today was Tyra's kindergarten field trip. Tommy and I went to TJ's when he was in kindergarten so we figured we might as well make a tradition of it and go to all of our kids first field trip. Tommy wasn't able to make it to all of it, but he still got to come, so that was cool.

The first place we went was to a gymnasium. The kids got to try out all of the equipment. It was so much fun. I even got to swing a little bit on the bars, which was always my favorite back when I did gymnastics. I haven't been on the bars for over seven years. 10 extra pounds made it pretty tough!! Now Tyra wants to take gymnastics even more. I was going to have her take at the beginning of this year, but another dance oppurtunity came up, so she has been doing jazz and hip hop at another studio. I might see if she can do a summer gymnastics class, but we will see.

After that we went to Leo's. The kids all had pizza and then played in the play land while all the parents got to sit and visit. Tommy met us for lunch. Then we went to a park and the kids played. They were all so worn out by all of the playing that most of them fell asleep on the bus ride home, including Tyra. It really was such a FUN day! Aahhh, to be a child again!

1 comment:

Yeehaw said...

So we experienced the same trip... on different days. I think I was more worn out than the kids!